See Parent Resources Page to Download a copy of the Yearly Calendar.
NOW ENROLLING FOR THE 21-22 SCHOOL YEAR!
Come Fly with the Eagles!
Christ Lutheran Preschool Introduces Kinder-Bridge, an Advanced PreK Program for Fall 2021
Kinder-Bridge is designed for children who will be 5 years old by September first and who have the gift of time to build a solid foundation for Kindergarten and beyond. It enables children to continue learning through play, further developing the skills and confidence to move to the next level, while focusing on school readiness skills.
This is an Advanced PreK program that emphasizes reading readiness, language, literacy, writing skills, and early math, science, and social studies through hands on learning and exploration. Children also practice social and emotional development through activities that encourage cooperation, communication, self-regulation and making good choices.
Our curriculum is thematic and developmental. We use the PreK Frog Street Curriculum supplemented with investigational studies, a Faith Based Curriculum, and Spanish, STEAM, and PE programs.
Key components of this program include:
- Full-day instruction and care, Monday-Friday
- Small class size
- Loving, experienced, qualified teacher
- Strong academic foundation with emphasis on hands-on learning to foster a love of learning
- Social/emotional curriculum integrated within the learning program for the entire school
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills